|Birth Name||Alicia Banit|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1990|
|Height||5'5" (165 m)|
|Occupation(s)||Actress, dancer, model|
- The weirdest food combination Alicia has ever eaten in her opinion is toast with Vegemite, cheese and jam ('jelly'/conserve).
- Alicia's ideal superpower would be to travel back in time.
- Alicia's most treasured possessions are two rings and a bracelet that she receieved from her parents on her 18th, 19th and 20th birthdays, respectively.
- The top five things on her bucket list are (in order) to go to Disneyland, fly in a helicopter, sell a photograph that she's taken, go for a holiday in Bora Bora and to be in a movie.
- The number one activity on her bucket list is to volunteer at an orangutan sanctuary
- Alicia was allowed to take costumes from the DA set including a blue jumper with a skull on it worn by Grace.
- "Having your own style is very important. Even if it starts off being similar to someone else's, you can build on it and develop it into what suits you." (On going your own way to be the best you are)
- "Give your performance everything you have whether you're dancing, acting or playing sport. Don't think about what anyone else says or thinks, just do it." (On going for it when out on the big stage)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.