|Birth Name||Alicia Banit|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1990|
|Height||5'5" (165 m)|
|Occupation(s)||Actress, dancer, model|
Alicia Banit plays Kat Karamakov. Alicia began acting professionally when she was very young, and she has taken dance classes since she was four. She made her feature film debut as a young Miranda Otto in The Dead Letter Office. Her TV credits include Halifax f.p., Rove, In Melbourne Tonight, and a recurring role on Neighbours. As a teenager, she played Kaitlin in Summer Heights High, Amber on As the Bell Rings, and Leah on Tangle. Alicia spent three years at the Victorian College of the Arts learning classical ballet, contemporary dance, tap, jazz, character dance, lyrical and acrobatics. She also studies funk and hip-hop.
- The weirdest food combination Alicia has ever eaten in her opinion is toast with Vegemite, cheese and jam ('jelly'/conserve).
- Alicia's ideal superpower would be to travel back in time.
- Alicia's most treasured possessions are two rings and a bracelet that she receieved from her parents on her 18th, 19th and 20th birthdays, respectively.
- The top five things on her bucket list are (in order) to go to Disneyland, fly in a helicopter, sell a photograph that she's taken, go for a holiday in Bora Bora and to be in a movie.
- The number one activity on her bucket list is to volunteer at an orangutan sanctuary
- Alicia was allowed to take costumes from the DA set including a blue jumper with a skull on it worn by Grace.
- "Having your own style is very important. Even if it starts off being similar to someone else's, you can build on it and develop it into what suits you." (On going your own way to be the best you are)
- "Give your performance everything you have whether you're dancing, acting or playing sport. Don't think about what anyone else says or thinks, just do it." (On going for it when out on the big stage)