|Birth Name||Isabel Durant|
Isabel "Issi" Durant plays Grace Whitney. Issi has been dancing since she was three-years-old, attending Loretto Kirribilli throughout most of her life. She made the transition into acting at age 14 after taking her first drama class. Straight out of high school in 2010, Issi made it to the top 20 of So You Think You Can Dance series three, which jump-started her career. She studied dance full time at Sarah Boutler's Ev & Bow and even took on a minor role on Rescue Special Ops.
- The weirdest food combination Issi has ever eaten in her opinion is toast with Vegemite and honey with ice cream.
- Issi's ideal superpower would be to be able to travel to both the past and future.
- Issi's most treasured possession is her favourite ring that was given to her by her best friend.
- The top five things on her bucket list are (in order) to travel to many countries and experience as many cultures as possible, climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, see snow and build a snowman, work for the environment and to volunteer in a developing country.
She is also very pretty
- "Be as calm as possible. Nerves are great if you can use them to your advantage. Just remember you're doing what you love. Cherishing every moment you have on stage will always make you stand out." (On nervous energy during performances)